Saturday, March 1, 2014

What I Learned Today

Today, I spent a good deal of the day conquering the mysteries of HttpWebRequests, HttpWebResponses, WebClients, and the evil dark space of Windows Phone App Development....

I emerged Victorious! (With the help of the mostly powerful Juacall)

I also implemented some threading with the async methods, but Juacall soon helped me find a simpler way that would eliminate the need for all those extra methods and threading through the System.Net.Http class library. I weeped because after FINALLY, it's been a few weeks of trying to learn and figure this out on my own free time, I've finally been able to POST variables to our server, and use the response it gave back!

Progress (and Programming) are very cruel mistresses indeed.

We're going places with Qwest, where exactly is TBD...

What have you learned today?! (Or this week??)

No comments:

Post a Comment