Monday, February 24, 2014

Where Did February Go?

Happy Black History Month!

Hopefully, you know more than you previously did about how awesome people come from all backgrounds and how we should all be learning about the full history of humanity and our how past effects the present and the future, if we don't learn from previous missteps.
Don't forget these lessons!
//If you've forgotten or was never made to not be ignorant on peace, love, and historical knowledge, comment/email me and I can send you some links to enlighten you!!

Anyway, I've been sick, interviewing for jobs, coordinating clubs and trying to attend class (whoops), and doing homework. Nary any time to get into the nitty gritty on my projects... To make up for this, I'll update with a post on my different organizational obligations (Game Club, WOO!) and another post on how things are going with my app team on Qwest later on tonight, before or after meeting with the .

Till then

Fight the power!

No comments:

Post a Comment