Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Have You Been Round the Block?

My small game is now available for play on Android through Google Play and on the Windows Phone Store!

For those of you without Android, but you have a computer, check it out here on the blog.

All social media accounts (sans G+) can be found with the username @TSU_TheBlock
Twitter
Instagram

This has been an exciting and eventful morning for me. I burnt my bacon (resulted in greasy pork rinds essentially... kinda yum but not that great to ingest).  I hastily went to all my media platforms to share the news of the release of the game, and so far, it's all been positive vibes! Unfortunately, I don't have any stats on downloads or reviews yet... but soon... soon...

Now, I think I'll try to update my social media for about the next couple of weeks, but I think I might be able to transfer this project onto some of the Game Club members to run as an ongoing and evolving project that continues to hold the essence of TSU and its students. : D

My new game focus is going to be on Project Dreamer, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment